Hinson's Hi-Performance Plate and Spring kits are designed to enhance performance of OE or Hinson clutch parts. The kit includes nine high quality organic frictions, steel plates and springs manufactured from high temperature steel, highly resistant to losing strength due to heat.
Hinson Clutches are championship proven by many factory teams and riders, including Eli Tomac, Ken Roczen, Tim Gajser, Jeffrey Herlings and Chase Sexton.
- 9 plates.
- Can be used with OE baskets, inner hubs, & pressure plates
- Developed with and recommended to enhance the performance of Hinson Clutch baskets, InnerHhubs, and Pressure Platess
- Provide optimum hook up with minimum heat build up
- Exceptional production tolerances and flatness
- All fiber plates use organic non-abrasive materials to avoid damage to rest of motor as plate materials break down and are circulated through engine by oil manufactured to OE specs using high quality materials.
Always soak new fibers in oil, at least 12 hours before use.