The MXT National Shock is equipped with the best technology, uses the best coatings and
has the most adjustability of any shock currently available. Handmade in the USA.
Lightest shock! Minimum of 1 pound lighter than OEM shock.
HUCK VALVE (Speed Sensitive Bottoming Control System)
• Arrests the shock at full travel unlike the hard stop found in stock shocks. Helps to prevent the shock from deflecting
to the side at full bottom and swapping out. Especially helpful in deep rolling whoops. Plus, the additional compression
damping it also adds significant rebound damping force - giving the rider more time to react to full impact
before the shock recoils.
• Speed Sensitive, the active movement transitions smoothly even with sudden mid-stroke acceleration.
• Tuner friendly, adjustable for each rider via shims.
Five Points of Adjustment
• High Speed Compression
• Mid Speed Compression
• Low Speed Bypass
• Low Speed Rebound
• Mid Speed Rebound
MXT TANK (Large Reservoir System)
• Hybrid Piston/bladder design utilizing Zavorotti suspension technology.
• Keeps the control / repeatability of the piston system with the additional small bump compliance of a bladder system,
without nitrogen migration issues found in stock shocks.
• Genuine Kashima Coating for low friction, and durability, found only on professional grade hardware.
DLC Coated 18mm Induction Hardened Shock Shaft
• Low friction coating, and durability.
Kashima Coated Body
• Low friction coating, and durability all backed by science.
• Low friction piston band and low inertia piston design for excellent pressure balance and instant response to pressure.
• Custom valved for each customer